Enable McAfee Safe Search Mode for Secured Browsing
McAfee Antivirus is the antivirus which you can trust for the protection of your digital devices. As in the era where new technologies are coming, people started using more digital products. With the increased use of digital products and internet, the risk of cyber crimes is also increasing. So, McAfee antivirus provides 100% protection against online crimes. It scans the whole data stored in your computer and also gives protection when you are offline or you are away from your computer. It protects your devices against viruses, malware, spyware or any other kind of online threat. It is very easy to install McAfee via Www.mcafee.com/activate.
Google and Yahoo are the safe searching modes for secured browsing. But if you are not using Google and Yahoo as your search engines then you can enable McAfee Parental Control feature which restrict the sites which can harm you and your device. In the McAfee Parental Control feature, you get an option in which you can put your sites on “age appropriate searching” mode which provides the safe browsing for the user. When you are using the search engines like Google, Yahoo, MSN, and Windows Live Search.
If you turn on “age appropriate searching” mode then the search engine automatically goes on a safe search filtering mode. If the you have the McAfee Parental Control feature on your browser then the age appropriate searching mode is automatically enabled for the users.
Steps to enable Safe Searching Mode or “age appropriate searching” are as follows:
- First of all, you have to open the users “Settings” window, then open the “Security Center Home” window and then tap on the “Parental Control” option. After this click on the “configure” option which is there in the Parental Control option. Then click on the “Advanced” option to continue.
- Then in the Parental Control Window, click on the “User Setting” option.
- After this click on the user name and click on the “Edit” option to continue further.
- Now, tap on the “On” option which is under the “age appropriate searching” option, visible in the Edit User Account Window.
- In the final step, press on the “Ok” option.
McAfee Parental Control act as a parent for your device, it protect your device from cyber crimes and scams. And if you can’t able to enable McAfee Parental Control by following these steps then go to the official site of McAfee i.e. Mcafee.com/activate. Or if you have any query regarding McAfee then you call on the toll free number of McAfee antivirus software. The Technical team is also very supportive you can contact them also through their official site.