Set up Five McAfee Firewall Security Levels
McAfee Antivirus is the total security system for our devices like laptops, PC’s, Android Phones, Mac, and IOS. It protects our system from cyber threat, viruses, malware, and spyware etc. It has so many latest and advanced features like McAfee Firewall. To download McAfee go to the site Www.mcafee.com/activate.
McAfee Firewall is the feature that protects our computer system from outer world. It filters the data which is coming to our computer system through internet connection. McAfee Firewall is combined with many McAfee products like McAfee Total Protection, McAfee Antivirus Plus, and McAfee Endpoint Security. It stands like wall between the viruses and the internet.
You can get the Advantages of McAfee Firewall by setting and managing security levels. It has five security levels which protect your system from malware and viruses. It gives high security to our computer system and the internet.
- Set up McAfee security level to “Lockdown”:
Through Lockdown security level, you can lock your McAfee Firewall instantly.
- First, click on the McAfee icon and open the “Open Security Centre”.
- Then click on the “Internet and Network” in the “McAfee security centre” window and then click “Configure” option.
- After this click the “Advanced” option from the “Firewall Protection Center”.
- Then the dialogue box will appear in the window, move the slider till the “Lockdown level” display.
- At the end, click the “ok”.
- Set up McAfee security level to “Tight”:
This security level alerts you from every inbound and outbound internet connection.
- First repeat the 1, 2 and 3 step.
- Then move the slider till the “Tight” level display.
- At the end, click the “Ok”.
- Set up McAfee security level to “Stealth”:
This level blocks all the inbound internet connection.
- For this security level repeat the 1, 2 and 3 step.
- Then move the slider till the “Stealth” level display
- In the end click the “Ok” button.
- Set up McAfee security level to “Standard”:
This security level alerts you when the unknown user wants to access in your internet.
- First follow all the three steps given in the lockdown level.
- Then move the slider till the “Standard” level display and then click on “ok” button.
- Step up McAfee Security level to “Trusting”:
This security level gives permission to all types of internet connection to the program permission pane.
- First go to the McAfee icon>Open Security Center>Internet and network>Configure>Firewall Protection.
- Then move the slider till the “Trusting” level display.
- At the end, click the “Ok” button.
How to add exception to the McAfee Firewall?
First open the McAfee Antivirus window. Then click on the Firewall on option then click on setting option. After this click on the drop down menu and go to the program permissions. After this click the add option. Then set the access in full mode and click on the browse option. Go to the computer option and tap on the licensing folder. Then at last select the License Service App.exe and tap the save option. This will finish attaching the license file as an exception.