Where Do You Find McAfee Product Keycode?
When the users purchase McAfee product, then it gives you 25 digits long alphanumeric product keycode. With this product keycode, you can set up your McAfee antivirus on your computer system. The user can purchase their McAfee subscription through Online web store or through the retail store. In case, the user bought the product from the retail store then they will find the McAfee Product Key on the backside side of the retail card or if they bought the McAfee product online then the product key code will be provided in the registered email.
How to Activate McAfee Subscription by using Product Keycode?
- First, you should launch the web browser of your choice on your computer system like Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.
- After launching the web browser, you should type www.mcafee.com/activate in the search field.
- Now, you will find a long text box where you have to insert the 25 digits encrypted McAfee Product Key code. Here, you should make sure that you copied the correct keycode to avoid activation errors.
- Then, you have to select your preferred language from the option available in the list.
- When you enter the keycode appropriately, then you should tap on the Submit button.
- In the Sign In page, you have to insert the username and password which you have used while purchasing the McAfee subscription. In case, you don’t have an account, then sign up to your McAfee account and just create one.
- After completing the McAfee Login process, then you can complete the activation process by using the McAfee Product Key.
For more information about McAfee, visit to the official site via www.macfee.com/retailcard.