When you attempt to install a McAfee Windows security item, the installation comes up short and the installer shows a red pennant with both of the accompanying mistake messages:
- Unable to Continue Installation
- Issue installing McAfee software
- Something went wrong with the installation
- We are having trouble installing your McAfee software.
- Contact McAfee Support and mention problem code 0.
You will get above error message. You can check on www.mcafee.com/activate
Retry the establishment. Much of the time, this will settle the issue and your item will introduce effectively. On the off chance that this still falls flat, you have two alternatives:
- Utilize VA where we walk you via each progression of the procedure.
- Utilize the manual advances appeared in Solutions 2– 5 of this article. Begin with Solution 2 and continue to attempt the consequent arrangements, just if your issue isn’t settled.
In the event that you lean toward direction while settling this issue, you can take a help of our Virtual Assistant. You can contact www.mcafee.com/activate for the details.
Run the Pre-Install tool
When you see the mistake, click Done to close the discourse box, at that point pursue these means:
- Download the Pre-Install Tool.
NOTE: Save the record to a transitory area, for example, your work area.
- Double tap the Pre-Install_Tool.exe record and pursue the prompts.
- Read the notification message, and snap OK to consent to the progressions.
- After the Preinstall Tool finishes:
- Snap OK.
- Snap Close.
- Restart your PC.
- At the point when your PC restarts, attempt to introduce your McAfee item once more.
- Go to the next solution if this not works.
Run McAfee Virtual Technician
The Virtual Technician can settle a wide range of issues with McAfee Products.
- To begin, go to the McAfee Consumer Support landing page, and look down to the McAfee Virtual Technician area:
- Snap Download and Run.
- Spare the mvt.exe document to your work area whenever provoked.
- Double tap mvt.exe to begin MVT.
- Click on Yes if the Windows User Account Control requests to enable MVT to run.
- Keep waiting for MVT to install, instate, and update. This procedure may take a couple of minutes.
- In the event that any issues are found:
- Pick Autofix, and pursue the prompts to give MVT a chance to settle the issue.
- In the event that MVT can’t settle the issue, contact Technical Support.
- If no any issue discovered, close MVT.
Continue to the next solution if above not work.
Download the establishment bundle once more
- Utilize an alternate internet browser to download the McAfee Windows security item establishment bundle once more.
- Retry the establishment utilizing the recently downloaded bundle.
Resolve any DNS issues
Establishment issues may happen if name goals (DNS) are moderate. Changing the DNS setting on your system card to an open server may resolve these issues. For insights about how to do this, you can check TS102487.
When you have rolled out these improvements, retry the establishment. On the off chance that the establishment bombs once more, you can contact on mcafee.com/activate or contact Technical Support.