What if your sensitive private data or your business records get robbed by some thefts? Safety or protection of data is one of the main issues while using any device including Mobile, Tablet, Laptop, Computer etc. And therefore antivirus software is needed to install in every device to keep them away from viruses, Rootkit, Spyware, worms, Trojan horses and other risky attacks or activities. McAfee antivirus software gives the best security against all the risky activities.
McAfee is one of the famous security software gives different protecting products and elements to retain users protected from risky threats and malicious attacks. Like these, McAfee’s OAS scanner is one the main popular antivirus feature in the business. Scan each and every files and folder is the main objective of On-Access Scanner (OAS) because they may track and get any virus or malware on your device.
OAS is one of the parts of McAfee Antivirus software and it provides steady security to your device with real-time scan option. But Sometimes On-Access Scanner generates some software conflict issues as it needed more resources. So to remove On-Access Scanner is the only option to free other resources and stop the application conflicting issues. If you are suffering from the same issue then you are at the right place.
Turn-Off On-Access Scan
- Go to the start menu, tick the button and find the All Programs folder
- Expand it by clicking on it and choose McAfee from the given menu
- Now select VirusScan Console and open it
- If you can able to locate the OAS, then click the OAS and choose Yes option to proceed
- Now double-click on the Access Protection available on the screen to see the scanner settings
- Now, un-tick the Prevent Services and simply pass to the next step to proceed
- After that click on the Apply button and click on OK to save
- Close the open window
- Now As you click on the window button, right-click the VirusScan icon in the notification window
- Now select the Disable button to turn-off OAS services
Uninstall OAS Scanner
- From the start menu, open the control panel > Program and features
- Now, find the OAS scanner under McAfee antivirus folder and press the Uninstall option to uninstall it.
Still, if you feel your problem hasn’t been fixed by the given suggestions, you can contact McAfee support provider online from mcafee.com/activate. Here, McAfee specialists give minor to major all kinds of resolutions. All you needed to do draft your email to them. For basic information directly chat using chat window.
McAfee team cares for you and solves those minor or major obstacles encountered while you using the McAfee antivirus software. Call at the McAfee support number anytime to get all your technical problems resolved by the specialists. McAfee has the best team of extremely experienced and trained technicians. McAfee support team of professionals strives to offer services day and night on all days of the year because your safety concerns are above than anything. McAfee support experts not only do your problem resolved at the time but also make your chat experience with them deserving it. They solve your queries and get the best answer as per your problem. So don’t worry and Enjoy McAfee security on your device.