Today, we have actually entered that future which was assumed by our forefathers in 80s. The latest internet-based devices have taken an important role in our daily lives. Computer, Laptop, Tablets or even the smart-phones have offered multi-purpose facilitating to surf the web, stay connected with everyone, download the attachments, transfer email or messages and many more things.
McAfee SiteAdvisor reports on the security of websites by scanning them and checks the sites to scan virus, malware, rootkit, Trojans, spyware, Adware etc. This gives your browser small difference in the look of the browser than before. This preserves the user to open any risky sites and discover reliable options. McAfee SiteAdvisor can be installed on chrome browser and a user can see the rating of the security of his search results in a McAfee SiteAdvisor report. To do this job, the 12 steps are as below:
- Open the Google Chrome on your device to open Site Advisor website
- Ensure that your device is connected to the internet connection and the speed of it is good because the low-speed connection cannot download the tool online.
- Visit the official webpage mcafee.com/activate and find the McAfee SiteAdvisor product. And download the free version of it.
- The McAfee SiteAdvisor file size is very low and you can download it within 2-3 minutes so when the file download completes, click on file to Run. Click on yes when it asked, “Do you want to run the file?”
- Press on Install to start the installation procedure which will simply take sometimes
- Now, just reboot the Chrome which will show you to allow the new extension
- Choose the enable extension from the prompt window so this will make you view the SiteAdvisor
- Allow secure search which is the most efficient and secure for the device because it prevents risky websites and ensures users about safety. Search a website to check the result of it. You can verify the result of SiteAdvisor in any browser.
- You can check the details from the icons which are green, yellow or red.
- Green: It means the website is safe to surf
- Yellow: It means that the site may have some dangerous things like malicious risk.
- Red: It means that site must have some risk and have malware or viruses.
- Click on SiteAdvisor icon from the URL bar to analyze the website report.
- View Site Report by clicking on view button to analyze the full report of the website which is presently opened by you.
So McAfee SiteAdvisor is very useful to check that the site you are going to visit is safe or not which protect you from all kind of viruses and malicious things. All McAfee products are well-known among all the users but sometimes you need guidelines to use it properly and that time you can contact McAfee support team online using the toll-free number or the mentioned email id. For any basic solution or support, you can chat using live chat window.