How you can Reduce Storage Space In your device Used by McAfee
McAfee is the antivirus which is reliable and compatible for your gadgets. It gives complete protection against all kind of cyber crimes and viruses. It has the latest feature of fast scanning, firewall, camera trap, anti- theft and security software. As the hackers always has the advanced technique of stealing, but this antivirus has new defenses technique. It is easy, and simple to install via www.mcafee.com/activate. It scans the whole data of your computer and act as a wall between the computer and the dangerous websites.
But sometimes antivirus takes too much space in your device and sometimes take your entire RAM. In this case, there is no space left for you to download any app. This becomes a big problem for you, as McAfee antivirus is very necessary for the protection of your device. The all you can do is, you can free up some space consumed by McAfee.
Steps to check the space consumed by McAfee:
- First of all, check the CPU usage by navigating the Task Manager.
- Then check the version of McAfee which is downloaded in your computer. If there is an older version of McAfee is downloaded on your computer then it will create a problem in the work of computer programming. If you have purchased the software recently then you can go to the website of McAfee to download the latest version or updates available for McAfee.
3. It is advised that always download the patched version of McAfee because it consumes less space in the memory of your computer system.
- If you want your system to run faster than avoid downloading unnecessary files and apps.
- Always delete the unused files which consume the space in your device, this will keep free space in your device.
Another way to reduce space used by McAfee:
- First of all run McAfee Antivirus, then press Ctrl, Alt and Delete key altogether.
- After this, navigate to the Task Manager of your PC.
- In the next step, in the bottom of the window there is an option of More Details, just click on that.
- After this, press on Detail Tab.
- Now at the bottom of the dialogue window, click on More Details and select the Detail Tab.
- From the list, choose “scan32.exe”and press on the “set priority” option.
- At the end, choose the desired Priority Setting and close the Task Manager window.
After you have followed all the steps, if your PC is still running slow then contact to the customer care of McAfee via Mcafee.com/activate. You can also call on their Toll Free number for assistance.