McAfee give Tactics to keep your Identity Safe from Online Hackers:As we all know that the in this digital era you cannot keep yourself away from Smart devices, laptop, and other operating system etc. But with the increase use of Internet, also increase the rate of cyber crimes. People use internet but they are not aware of its consequences. Hackers took advantage of this situation so McAfee introduces antivirus which gives overall security to your device and can be install through www.mcafee.com/activate. It has a unique feature of fast scanning which scan your device time to time. It gives protection when you are away from your device or when you are offline. Sometimes it becomes difficult to keep your identity safe on social media. So McAfee gives some tactics through which you can protect your data and device from cyber attacks.
What are the tips given by McAfee to keep your Identity safe?Www mcafee com activate gives tips through which you can protect your identity from theft.
- Online Hack Prevention: McAfee prevent you from getting hacked through fake websites. You should first check its URL when you enter any sensitive data or information on that site. The URL should begin with https:// and it should have a lock icon visible on the top left corner. This indicates that the connection is completely safe and secure.
- Keep Long Password: For your defense you should keep the long, unique and strong password of your account. It is an advice that you should always keep different password for different accounts. For keeping password, you can take help of the Password Manager.
- Install McAfee Antivirus: You should install McAfee antivirus via mcafee.com/activate in your device. It gives high class protection to your device. This antivirus has an identity theft and camera trap feature for your device. It gives updates timely and every update comes with more security features for your device.
- Beware of Pop up Messages: You should be aware of pop up ads and it is advised that not to click on these ads. As these ads may contain viruses or malware. When you click on these ads they will lead you to infected sites which may capture your sensitive data. So, beware of these pop up ads.
- Check before downloading Random software: If you are trying to download random software from any site, it is advised that always download the software from the legitimate sites. Hackers use this technique to install virus and malware in your device.
- Don’t be Friend On Social Media: When you get any friend Request from anyone, do not hit the accept button until you don’t know that person. Don’t be so friendly on social media because the person on social media may be a fraud also. Do not share your personal information with them.
These are some of the tactics which keeps your identity safe, if you want more information just visit to the official website of McAfee via www.mcafee.com/activate.