McAfee antivirus is the well known software which provides complete protection to your devices like laptops, Mac, PC, Operating System and Android Phones etc. But, if you have a new Dell device like laptop or computer, you will definitely get a retail card along with your Dell device. You just have to follow some steps to activate McAfee on your Dell device by just going to its official website i.e. www.mcafee.com/dellactivation. It scans the data of your device and improves its performance. It comes with advanced features which protect your device from all kind of cyber threats like malware, spyware, Trojans, rootkits, ransomware and also from phishing attack.
McAfee with Dell Computers:
McAfee antivirus comes with the Dell computers, if you purchased a new Dell Device from the market. You will get the retail card along with the Dell computers for 1 year. If you want to activate McAfee on your Dell device, you have to reach the URL i.e. mcafee.com/dellactivation and just follow the steps which are given below to complete the process:
- First you have to open the browser on your Dell computer like internet explorer, Google chrome or Mozilla. You can use any of the browsers on your device.
- On your browser you have to open the website www.mcafee.com/dellactivation.
- Here, you will see redeem your card and also the place where you can put your activation product key code.
- Just click on submit option.
- Then you have to login to your McAfee account, if you have the McAfee account. But if you do not have the McAfee account then you need to register or create a new McAfee account.
- After creating a McAfee account you have to log in to your McAfee account. Now here you will see a download button. You just have to download your McAfee product.
Prerequisites Before you setup McAfee on your Dell device:
You must see that your Operating system must have the latest updates installed, secondly your computer should have the minimum system requirements, thirdly there is no conflicting program installed in your device, fourthly there should be no junk files in the temporary folders of your device, lastly you must see that your antivirus should have valid subscription available.
How do you Activate McAfee on your Dell Device?
First you have to go to www.mcafee.com/dellactivation on your device. Then go to My Account and you have to click on Subscriptions. Now click on Add Device which is next to your McAfee subscription. After this, you have to select the device type and then click on Download. Now you have to select your McAfee product which you want to install in your device, and then click on Download again.
But if you are still facing any kind of problem then you can contact to the customer care of McAfee via mcafee.com/dellactivation for help and support. They are available for you all the time.