McAfee antivirus product helps to secure your device from advanced threat such as malware, virus or Trojans etc. The user can install this product via www.mcafee.com/activate. But, user sometimes encounters the McAfee Endpoint Encryption Error. In this blog, you will read the symptom and method to fix McAfee Endpoint Encryption Error EE050014.
Symptoms of McAfee Endpoint Encryption Error:
In this error EE050014, the user can login by using the individual accounts and the domain admin account. If suddenly the user cannot login with the domain admin accounts. In this situation, the user can login with other domain admin accounts but they will get the message of ‘McAfee endpoint encryption error EE050014’.
Causes of McAfee Endpoint Encryption Error EE050014:
In your computer, data protection, endpoint protection and endpoint detection and defense against advanced threats with unified management in e-Policy Orchestrator. But the Endpoint Encryption user system names are not fixed till on the e-Policy Orchestrator server, the Active Directory DNS is configured as the preferred DNS.
Method to Troubleshoot McAfee Endpoint Encryption Error EE050014:
- First, you have to log in to Windows with administrator account.
- After this, you should tap on “Start”button, and then choose “Control Panel” and then tap on the “Programs” icons.
- At this point, you should choose “McAfee Endpoint Encryption” antivirus program in the list of programs and then hit on “Uninstall” button.
- Now, you should tap on “Next” button in the Uninstaller window and then tap on “Remove All” button. You will view a progress bar opens up on your screen, here, you will see the uninstall process.
- Just Restart your computer system to save the changes.
Now, you should use EETech Standalone and then make Emergency boot such as in documentation.
- If the user faces issues with Enable USB, then they have to disable USB Legacy mode in BIOS so that they can work.
- For this, they have to remove the user from the group. They have to Synchronize ADC. In Epo, you should synchronize both LDAP and AD connection tasks. Again, you have to add the user to the group. Then, synchronize ADC. In Epo, synchronize both LDAP and AD connection tasks.
The reserved space check will help to secure PBFS (PreBoot File System) from becoming full. But the PBFS with little free space will cause the features to fail, like Themes, policy enforcements, and audits. To fix this issue, the user should increase the free space in PBFS. The user follow the below instruction:
- For this, you should un-assign unnecessary users from the computer system and then perform policy enforcement.
- After this, you should apply a theme having a smaller background image.
- Then, you should take help from McAfee Professional Services in order to create a theme which does not have unnecessary large font files.
- Now, you should re-activate with a larger PBFS size and add users who use less space than previous versions because of a new file format.
- After the emergency boot, activate it.
- The deactivation and reactivation method will also work but this will leave the data unprotected.
Through this way, the user can fix the issue of McAfee Endpoint Encryption Error EE050014. For more info, visit to the official site of McAfee via mcafee.com/activate.