McAfee is the popular and prominent antivirus among all the antivirus. In this digital era, when all the products are connected to Internet, cyber security becomes the basic need of every human. For having the safe digital life, it is necessary that you install McAfee antivirus in your device. You can install McAfee through www.mcafee.com/activate . This antivirus is the high class security solution for all the internet connected devices like laptops, Mac, PC, operating system and Android Phones. It has the unique feature of firewall which creates a wall between the hackers and the cyber attack. As hackers are getting smarter day by day, McAfee give updates on a regular basis which comes with more security patches. Source
5 Ways which keep your private information safe:
- Think before you click: Cyber criminals make tricks to trap the users. They send emails with the link or attachment. When the user open that email and click on that link or attachment, malware enter into their device. When malware enter into the device, they steal the private information like bank details, credit card details or password etc of the user for their own benefits. This creates a trouble for the user and results in loss of fortune. So, it is advised that think before you click. You should first verify that link by checking the spelling error, grammar or the URL.
- Password are the keys of your Accounts: To keep your personal information safe you should create a strong, unique, complex password for your accounts. The password should be lengthy so that hackers cannot crack it immediately. It should be the combination of upper and lower case, symbols, numbers, characters. If it is difficult for you to create a strong password, you can create a password through password manager.
- Back up your Data: It will be good for you, if you keep the back up of your data. Because if your computer gets infected by malware, ransomware or it crashes. You have the back up of data then you do not have to suffer. You can recover your data from cloud storage. This will help to protect your private information.
- Install McAfee antivirus in your device:You should install McAfee antivirus via www.mcafee.com/activate for protection of your device. It is advised that you should update your device to the latest version and keep updating your antivirus software because updates always comes with more security patches and help to keep cyber criminals at bay.
- Check the Websites is Secure:Before you enter any payment details on any websites, it is advised that you should check the website is secure or not. You can check the website is secure if it starts with “https”- s stands for “secure”. But if the website starts with only “http” then the website is not secured. Do not enter any kind of payment on unsecure websites because it might be risky. As malware can enter into your device and steal the private information.
If you still want some more information then you can contact to the customer care executives of McAfee via www.mcafee.com/activate. They are available for you 24 hours and 7 days a week.