McAfee is the best and popular antivirus for the protection of our devices like Laptops, Mac, PC, and Android Phones etc. It gives total security and safety for our devices. As it scans all the documents and data in our computer and also provide protection when you are offline. It protects your computer against viruses, malware, spyware, and cybercrimes. As the increased use of internet devices, increased the online crimes. So it becomes necessary for our devices to install best antivirus like McAfee for our devices. It is very easy to install via www.mcafee.com/activate. But sometimes the users face error like 12002 while downloading McAfee antivirus.
Indications of McAfee Error Code 12002:
The indications of this error code 12002 are McAfee Error code 12002 displays on the screen, there will be the sudden crash in the Windows programs, and also the operating system automatically shut down. Computer parts like mouse and keyboard start responding slowly, screen of the device starts freezing, and also there will be the poor performance of the Windows operating system.
Reasons of the McAfee Error Code 12002:
The reasons for the McAfee Error code are if there is an interruption in the internet connection when you are downloading the McAfee antivirus software, if there is the error in the configuration in the internet explorer, downloading of the corrupt McAfee antivirus software, and also if the other software has deleted the McAfee file, McAfee Antivirus files have been infected by Viruses and Malware, and also most importantly incomplete installation of the McAfee antivirus software.
How to fix the McAfee Error Code 12002?
You can easily get rid of this error 12002 by following the steps which are given below:
- First of all you have to repair the Window Registry Records which are linked with the McAfee Error Code 12002.
- To minimize the risk of error, make a full malware scan on your computer system.
- By using Disk Clean up system, clean all the junk files and temporary files from the computer. Cleaning of these files will help you to get more space in your computer.
- Keep the backup of the current driver and start updating or reinstalling the drivers.
- Undo all the changes made in the system by using the Window System Restore.
- Now uninstall the McAfee antivirus software from your computer system and through MCPR Tool remove the components of McAfee antivirus.
- After this find the missing component of McAfee antivirus by using Window system restore.
- And scan the entire window.
- Install the Window updates in your computer system.
- At the end, reinstall the latest version of McAfee antivirus software.
By following these steps, you can fix the McAfee Error Code 12002. But in case you find any difficulty in fixing the error, then contact to the customer care of McAfee via Mcafee.com/activate. You can also call the technician on their toll free number; they are available for you 24/7.