What are the Tips to Protect Your Internet Identity Safe from Hackers? Www.McAfee.com/activate
Internet has now becomes the essential part of your day to day life. Through the medium of internet, it’s very easy to book and purchase railways and flight ticket, you can make payments easily. You can operate your social media account and easily do online shopping. So, it is your headache to protect your internet identity from hackers as you are accessing your financial account through internet. McAfee team wants to aware their customer how they can keep their identity safe and secure from the hands of hackers. You can install this antivirus through mcafee.com/activate. This antivirus scans the whole data of your device to protect your device from malware and viruses. It also secures from emerging threat and stops the unauthorized access.
Tips to Protect Your Identity Safe from Hackers:
- Never Click on Suspicious Link: It is strictly advised to the computer user that when you receive any email from the unknown sender, immediately never open that email. Because these emails contains links or attachment and when you click that link malicious software install in your computer. You can spot these Phishing emails if there is spelling mistakes and wrong grammar is used in this. Before sending emails, hackers see what you are interested in or what you post in your social media account. According to your interest they send you emails with links, never click on those emails.
- Never Reuse The Email Password: You should never reuse your email password. Because hackers are getting smarter, they can easily crack your email password and can take advantage of this. For example, if you purchase something online and use this password, hackers will be able to get your banking details or credit card details; hence because of this mistake your identity can be exposed so never reuse the email password.
- Use Strong Antivirus: Strong Anti-Virus will always protect your identity from hackers. If you install McAfee antivirus through www.mcafee.com/activate in your device, then you will be totally protected against cyber attacks like malware, spyware, Trojans, and viruses etc. Because it timely scans your device and stop unauthorized access, hackers will not be able to steal your identity like username or password.
- Do not Accept Friend Request: If you get request any friend request on your social media account like Facebook Friend or LinkedIn etc then do not accept request. Because through social media account hackers can easily get your personal information.
- Shop From Safe Sites: If you are shopping online then make sure you shop from reputed site or the site must have the locked padlock symbol or https in your browser. “Https” in the URL indicates that the site is safe and secure.
For more details, you can visit to the official website of McAfee through www.mcafee.com/activate. For assistance, you can call the customer care executive on their toll free number.