McAfee antivirus product comes with the auto-renewal enrolment. But some users do not want auto renewal and want to cancel their Auto renewal membership. They can easily do this, by going to the official website of McAfee via www.mcafee.com/activate. In this blog you will read the method of cancel and turn on McAfee Renewal.
Method to Cancel McAfee Renewal through Company Website:
- First, you have to launch the web browser and visit to the official website of McAfee through www.mcafee.com/activate .
- After this, you have to click at the top right hand side i.e. My Account.
- Now, you have to login to your account by using your credential i.e. email address and password.
- Then, you have to click on Sign In:
- Here, you have to Sign into your McAfee account dialog.
- At this point, you have to tap on the Auto-Renewal Setting option.
- Next under Auto-Renewal Membership, you have to click on Update settings and then tap on End my membership.
- The user should review the before you go… screen. And then select End my membership in order to turn off auto-renewal. In case, you change your mind, then tap on Keep my membership.
- At the end, to turn off auto-renewal, just tap on End my membership.
Method to Cancel McAfee Renewal through Phone Call:
- For this, first you have to pick your phone and dial McAfee Customer Support Representative.
- After this, you should tell them to cancel your subscription.
- When they done, you should ask them for the confirmation message or email.
Use Dashboard to Cancel McAfee Renewal:
- The user should first launch the McAfee Dashboard and go to My Info page from the Dashboard.
- Now, you have to move to the Subscription option.
- Here on the McAfee Account page, the user have to enter the login credentials i.e. username and password.
- At this point, you have to open the My Account window and then click on the Auto Renewal setting option.
- After this, you have to Switch off the Auto-Renewal option.
- Then on the Auto Renewal pop up, you have to select the option of Turn off.
- At last, your Auto Renewal service mode will be disabled and you will get the information on your registered email address.
Method To Turn on McAfee Auto Renewal:
- For this, you have to visit to McAfee via www.mcafee.com/activate.
- After this, you should tap on Login in the top right and just type email address and password.
- At this point, you should tap on Sign In option.
- Now, you have to Sign into your McAfee account dialog.
- Here, you need to tap on the Auto-Renewal option.
- Just under Auto-Renewal Membership, you should hit on Turn on option.
- At last, you should review the Auto-Renewal Policy. If you’re ready to turn on auto-renewal, then tap on Agree option.
Through this way, you can cancel and turn on McAfee Renewal. If you need help, the user should visit to the site of McAfee via www.mcafee.com/activate.