McAfee is the best security software which gives protection to your PC as well as Android phones and can install through Www.mcafee.com/activate. It gives amazing features for safeguarding your device like S.O.S., Anti-theft and malware protection etc. In this blog, you will read the method to install McAfee Mobile Security on Android.
Method To Install McAfee Mobile Security on Android:
- First, you have to open your Mobile device and then visit to Google Play Store.
- After this, you should type and search for McAfee.
- Here, the user will get McAfee Mobile Security and then tap on install button.
- When you complete the installation process, then you should open McAfee Mobile Security application in your device.
- Now, you should go to Find Device or back up.
- At this point, you should insert your email address in order to complete the registration process of McAfee.
- Then, you should tap on Next button.
- At this point, you should create your McAfee account and also create a 6-digit password.
- Just you have to go back to the McAfee dashboard.
- Next, you should tap on the orange circle which is on the top right side of the computer screen.
- Here, you need to select the security question and then type your password.
- The user should select two questions and give their answers and then tap on save button.
- At last, you should tap on Activate uninstall protection and then hit on Activate button and then tap on Finish button.
It is advised you should not forget to activate your McAfee account with McAfee Product Key. Through this key, you will install genuine McAfee antivirus. After activating your McAfee, the user can access all the features of McAfee software.
If User don’t have Google play store In Their device:
- In this situation, you should visit to the settings and then tap on Security button.
- Now, you should select Unknown Sources.
- The user should visit to your web browser and then go to the official website of McAfee Mobile Security and search for the mobile version.
- Here, your phone will get detected automatically.
- At this point, visit to Don’t have an app store on your device? Now, get your app here.
- Next, the McAfee package will get downloaded in your device.
- When you finish the download process, then tap on it for installation.
- When the installation process complete, then visit to McAfee Mobile Security application.
- Here, you should visit to Find Device or back up.
- Then, you need to enter your email address with which you register your McAfee and press Next button.
- The user should create the account and 6-digit password.
- At this point, you should open your McAfee’s dashboard.
- Now, tap on the orange circle which is on the top right-side of the dashboard.
- Next, you should Set your security questions and tap on Activate Uninstall Protection.
- At last, tap on Activate and finish button.
If McAfee installed in other device and the user want to Add your Android device:
- For this, visit to the device where you have installed McAfee product.
- Then, you should visit to My Account.
- Here, you will view (+) plus tab.
- At this point, you should hit on plus tab in order to add new Android device.
- Now, select the image of Phone or tablet and then hit on Send Link option.
- Then, it asks your OS type and then tap on Android.
- The user should select McAfee LiveSafe-Mobile Security and then hit on Next button.
- You will get your download link and then tap on the link and just verify your device.
- Next, you should hit on Download button and this redirects you to Play Store.
- At last, you should hit on Install button and finish the installation and activation process.
Through this way, the user can install McAfee Mobile Security in their device. For help, you can go to Www.mcafee.com/activate.