Method 1: Run the Preinstall Tool on our device:
- First, you have to download the Preinstall tool from the internet.
- Now, you have to save the exe file in your computer or in any other place where you can easily access it.
- Then, you have to double-tap on the exe file in order to run it in your device.
- Here, you have to follow the on-screen instruction which are provided on the screen and then tap on Finish button.
- When the Preinstall Tool is installed itself successfully, then hit on OK button.
- Next, you have to tap on Close button.
- At the end, you should Restart your computer when you installed the Preinstall tool successfully.
- For this, first you have to hit on the Start button which is present at the bottom on your computer screen.
- Now, you should visit to the search box which displays at the bottom of the screen.
- Then, you have to type cmd in the search box.
- Here, you should right-tap on the command in the search results and then tap on Open as Administrator.
- At this point, you should type the commands one by one in the command prompt window and press enter after each typing the each command.
After you type these commands, the user will get the success or failure result.