Sometimes, the user face different errors while using McAfee product. In this, blog, you will read the solution and causes of different McAfee error. For technical advice, visit to McAfee official website via mcafee.com/activate.
Method To Fix McAfee Real time scanning won’t stay on:
Method 1: Turn on real-time scanning from Security Center:
- First, you have to open Verizon Internet Security from McAfee window.
- After this, tap on Navigation option.
- Then from the list of menus, hit on Real-Time Scanning and tap on Turn On option.
- Now, go to main Security Center page and ensure Real-Time Scanning remains on.
- At last, you should close Security Center.
Method 2: Run McAfee Virtual Technician (MVT) Tool:
To fix error, you should run McAfee Virtual Technician (MVT) Tool which automatically fixes many errors in your software. You should download this software in your devices. When the software is downloaded, then run it in your device.
Method 3: Run oas-disabled-fix. cmd utility:
- First, you should download and save utility from McAfee website via www.mcafee.com/activate .
- After this, you should double-click on oas-disabled-fix.cmd and then Run it in your device.
Method to Fix McAfee Common Framework Returned Error fffff9bf 3:
This error occurs when you try to reschedule a task, if you click on McShield icon which is present on the system tray of McAfee window, or if you edit Properties of Auto Update option of McAfee.
Causes of this Error:
The main causes of this error are if DLL files become corrupts or missing, if registry files become corrupt or missing and also if you use an older version of VirusScan in our device.
METHOD 1: Register DLL files on McAfee Common Framework:
- First, you should visit to the Start button and then tap on Programs.
- After this, you should tap on McAfee from the list of programs.
- Now, you should open the VirusScan Console.
- Then, right-tap on Access Protection.
- Here, you should tap on Properties.
- In case, if you find Prevent McAfee services option is selected then you should deselect it.
- At this point, you should tap on Apply and close VirusScan Console.
- After that, stop the Framework services option.
- For this, you should visit to Start button which is located at the bottom of Desktop screen.
- Next, you should type Run in the search bar.
- It will Run windows will appear and then type services.msc and then tap on Ok.
- Then, right-tap on the McAfee Framework Service and tap on Stop.
- Just register all DLLs in Common Framework folder.
- Here in the search bar, you should type Run. Then, the Run window will display on your screen and then type CMD and hit on OK.
- At last, you should type the command in window cd \Program Files\McAfee\Common Framework and then tap on OK.
Method 2: Replace Corrupt Registry Files from your device:
Registry files are essential for the functioning of your files. In case, these files are not present in your device, then your device will fail to perform. If the registry files are missing, then you have to replace the files from your device so that your system functions properly.
Through this way, the user can fix McAfee product error while using it. For more help, go to www.mcafee.com/activate.