Sometimes, users face McAfee login error when they type a wrong email and password or if the site is automatically filling the invalid email or password. To fix this issue, you should visit to McAfee site through www.mcafee.com/activate. In this blog, you will read the method to fix McAfee Login Error.
Method To Fix McAfee Login Error:
1. Retype your Email id and Password:
1. First of all, you should log out and log in to your McAfee account.
2. After this, you should visit to the www.mcafee.com/activate .
3. If the user find the display box comes on the screen, you should tap on the logout option.
4. Now, you should open my account option.
5. Here, you will view a list of options displays on the screen.
6. Next, you should sign in from the list which displays on your screen.
7. If the user find that the email address pops up automatically in the email address field, then you have to delete it.
8. At this point, you have to type in your email id and password.
9. Then, you have to tap on the login option.
If the user again experiences an error while logging in, then they might have written an incorrect email or password. The user should reset the password to fix the issue.
2: Retrieving of your Email id and Password:
- For this, you should visit to the mcafee.com/activate.
- Then, you should open my account option and then click on my account.
- After this, you should tap on forgot password option or forgot email address.
- At the end, follow the on-screen instructions to fix the issue.
Method to Reset True Key Master Password:
- For this, first you have to open your web browser and then Sign in to the True Key.
- After this, you should tap on the user icon which is located at the top-right side of your screen and then view your profile.
- Now, you have to visit to the My Factor Screen and then tap on Edit option which is next to Change Master Password.
- Here in the next screen, you should confirm your identity just by input your current password.
- Then, you should create a new password and then enter it.
- At this point, you should check your new password just by re-entering it.
- Next, you should tap on Change password.
- At last, you will view that the Master Password Changed message pops-up on your screen and then the Master Password change is successful.
Method to Change True Key Master Password:
- The user can change their Master Password, if they know the current Master Password.
- After this, you should visit to the My True Key Profile just by searching it on your Windows device.
- Here, you should tap on the edit option which looks like a pencil icon.
- Then in the Master Password, you should enter your new password.
- At this point, you should type your current Master Password.
- At last, you should hit on submit button in order to confirm the changes to your account.
With this method, you can resolve McAfee Login error and change True Key Master Password. For help, go to McAfee site via www.mcafee.com/activate.