The customer purchases the McAfee product from online store or from retail store. But when the subscription expires, you have to renew it. So For more information about McAfee, visit to www.mcafee.com/activate.
Method To Renew Your McAfee Subscription:
- First, you should visit to mcafee.com/activate.
- After this, you should hover your mouse over ‘My Account‘.
- Now, you need to click on the ‘Sign In‘ option from the list.
- Then, you should enter the login details like username and password.
- At this point, you should press the ‘Login‘ button after you enter the login details.
- Again, you should go to ‘My Account’.
- At this point, you have to select ‘Subscriptions‘.
- Here, you need to click on the ‘Renew’ button for the specific service.
- Now, you need to follow the prompts for the renewal.
- If it is asked, then you should enter the billing information in the provided space.
- At last, you will receive the confirmation message or email of renewal.
Method to Verify if your Subscription has Renewed or not:
- First, from your web browser you should visit to the home page of McAfee.
- Then, you should move your cursor on the My Account option.
- Now, you need to select ‘ Subscriptions ‘.
- Here, you will view the details of the subscribed products.
- Again, you should go to My Account.
- At last, you should select ‘Profile’ and then view the expiry date of the product.
Through this way, you can renew and verify your McAfee Subscription. For more details about McAfee product, go to www.mcafee.com/retailcard.